Welcome To Your Vacation!
• Please make sure to Read and Understand this form, especially the CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY. Section #6.
• You are agreeing to allow your card to be charged automatically for the final payment 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. Section #5.
• If damages are caused as a result of your stay, you are agreeing to PAY FOR THEM. Section #8.
Your door codes will be visible on your day of arrival in the Pensacola Beach Properties Guest Portal. Please see your confirmation email for a link to the portal and your log in details. Check in instructions and access codes will be visible 30 minutes prior to your check in. Your Door Code will not be visible unless you sign this rental agreement.
Once we have received and processed this form your reservation will be confirmed.
Please read the FAQ at the bottom of this form.
GUESTS FOUND CHECKING IN EARLY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL CHARGES!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHECKED OUT BY 10:00am FOR CLEANING! Late checkouts will result in additional charges.
Check in is strictly at 4:00 pm for ALL rentals.
1. Reservations – The attached confirmation contains the agreed upon dates and total fees for this reservation. Reservations are encouraged and will be accepted up to one year in advance at our discretion. When you book your reservation the exact unit you rented will be assigned and blocked for your dates. No unit is completely guaranteed indefinitely as Pensacola Beach Properties does reserve the right to change unit assignments under extreme or otherwise warranted circumstances, such as, but not limited to, previous hurricane or other weather and water damage as to make the unit uninhabitable or an owner of a property cancelling their unit’s participation in the rental program. These are extremely rare, but must be considered and we will do our best to provide a similar unit or give you a refund without penalty if the unit you rented becomes unavailable.
2. Keys/Wristbands/Key Cards/Beach Passes - Items such as wristbands or key cards required at some properties for restricted entry will be treated as keys and must be returned at check-out. If any of the abovenamed items are lost or not returned, a fee of $25.00-$200.00 per missing item will apply depending on unit and type of item lost.
3. Advance Rental Payment – A payment of 30% of the total reservation is required to secure your reservation dates and must be received immediately if you are booking online. If you have booked online and we do not receive payment within 24 hours, your reservation may be cancelled. If a reservationist has given you permission to pay via check, then you will have 7 days to get the check to us or your reservation may be cancelled. You may not pay by check if your trip begins in less than 30 days. Advance rental payments will be applied to your rental balance. We do not hold reservations and all rentals are rented on a first come, first served basis as it relates to payments.
4. Rates – Rates are based on location, features and seasons, and are subject to change without notice. The rates you agree to at the time of booking, including any specials, are the fees you will be charged. If rates go up or down in the future your reservation will not be changed. Future specials cannot be applied to you agreed upon rental once you secure a unit and it is blocked from being rented by other people at agreed upon terms. Cleaning fees which vary by property, sales tax and a one-time administration fee will be added to all reservations. You may add nights and insurance products to your reservation after you book based on prevailing costs and availability at the time you choose to add those items.
5. Rental Payment - The rental payment is due in full 30 days before the day of check in. Reservations made less than 30 days before arrival must be paid in full immediately to be secured and are not refundable. Bank money order, check, or Visa/Master Card/Discover or American Express will be accepted as payment. Your final payment will be charged automatically 30 days before your reservation date. If you elect to pay your final payment by check, you must notify us when you book the reservation, and the check must arrive by the due date, which is 30 days before your reservation date. If your final payment check is more than 5 days late we reserve the right to cancel your reservation without refund. Optional services provided by outside agencies such as car, nannies or furniture rentals must be pre-arranged and paid for by guest through the agency of their choice. If you want a card charged Other than the CARD ON FILE for your final balance, you must notify us via email or phone before the final balance is due.
6. Cancellation of Reservation - If you cancel your reservation for any reason, you will forfeit the 30% advanced payment. Should you cancel your reservation less than 30 days prior to your arrival, you will lose the total amount paid. No Exceptions. Once you have booked your dates, they will be locked in. We cannot accommodate date changes or reduce your length of stay. All cancellations must be made in writing stating that you understand you will be forfeiting your payment. Refunds for cancellations, changes or shortened stays due to actual or anticipated hurricanes, tropical storms or other inclement weather will not be issued under any circumstances. Refunds for natural disaster damage that make the property un-occupiable will not be issued under any circumstances. Refunds for events that may render the unit, area and/or amenities unavailable (to include but not limited to; natural or man-made disaster, owner usage, technical glitch, maintenance, pandemic, endemic, travel bans, health concerns, state of emergencies, ordered evacuations, local venue closure, community amenity closure, beach closure and/or the property remaining as a Pensacola Beach Properties rental at the time of the guests stay) will not be issued under any circumstances.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER ANY UNFORESEEN DIFFICULTIES OR EVENTS. However, even with purchased insurance, Pensacola Beach Properties will not offer any refunds. If insurance is purchased, all claims must be filed with the respective insurance company and all reimbursement is subject to said company and the policy purchased.
7. Right to Change Rental Accommodation - We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the property becomes unavailable due to maintenance or other problems. We cannot guarantee a specific rental property in the event of unforeseen circumstances, like a hurricane, which could render the property to be unsafe or uninhabitable. We will make every effort to contact you should this happen. If a unit is not available due to any reason including hurricane damage, the guest agrees to be moved to any other unit in our inventory based on sleeping capacity alone, NOT AMENITIES. When comparable accommodations are not available, guests will have the option of selecting from available properties at the comparable published rate. Again, we strongly recommend you secure trip insurance. This can be purchased from a third party of your choosing. If trip insurance is secured, refunds will be made according to the purchased insurance policy, by the policy holder.
8. Damages - We require a valid credit card to be on file to cover any losses or damages that may occur during your stay. Your credit card may be charged without your prior notification if we find damages that weren’t present when you arrived and you didn’t report before you departed, although we will make every effort to contact you prior to charging your card. If extra cleaning or repairs are required as a result of your stay, we reserve the right to apply the full amount of those costs to your credit card, plus all applicable taxes and fees and any costs as quoted and attested to by a certified contractor in addition to the total rental amount plus taxes/fees that you originally paid to offset the additional incurred expenses as a result of your stay.
All reservations must have a valid credit or debit card placed on file. If you are paying your final balance by check, a card must be placed on file for your booking or you will not receive your check in instructions.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that an email of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. Additional charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; excessive cleaning fees; damages beyond normal wear and tear and unreturned keys. If the listed card is declined, expired, or otherwise I agree to allow RealJoy Vacations to charge a card that was used to make any rental payment for my reservation. When your final payment is due, 30 days before your reservation, your credit card will be charged automatically for the balance due.
9. Acknowledgement & Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability – Acknowledgment & Disclaimer. You acknowledge the Property may have features, amenities, and conditions that are unfamiliar to you and other occupants you invite to the Property. You further acknowledge that your use of the Property and its amenities may carry inherent risk, including risk of bodily injury, illness or disease, disability, or death. For example, some Properties include natural habitats for wildlife, insects, and pests that may expose you to injury or disease; or stairways, porches, ledges, amenities, and conditions that carry inherent risk. You agree that, by using the Property or its amenities, you voluntarily and willfully assume those risks and assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your use of the Property and its amenities. You also acknowledge and agree that you and any other adult Occupants are solely responsible for closely supervising and protecting the health and safety of any and all Occupants that are minors, throughout the duration of your stay.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO CASE SHALL THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY OR RJ Vacations LLC, NOR THEIR AFFILIATES, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR OWNERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS OR DISEASE, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR STAY AT THE PROPERTY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RJ Vacations LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE AND EVEN IF THE LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. Check In/Check Out – Check-In is 4:00 P.M. CST or later. Due to our high standard of cleanliness, there is a possibility that your vacation rental may not be ready at 4:00 P.M. especially during peak seasons. Please do not enter the unit prior to the 4pm check in time unless approved by Pensacola Beach Property Management. Failure to do so may result in a fee (unless early check in is prearranged and purchased, when possible). Check-Out time is promptly by 10:00 A.M. To avoid an extra cleaning charge; please wash the dishes, take out the trash, and leave the property in a neat and orderly condition.
11. Late Night Arrivals – Please be considerate of your neighbors if making a late night arrival. Please ensure you have all necessary directions, door codes, parking passes, and/or security gate combinations. If you have trouble with the codes, call 850-934-0099 EXT 3 and leave message for on-call manager.
12. Housekeeping – You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at checkout. A separate housekeeping/cleaning charge will be included when you book. This is a one-time linen/towel set up and cleaning service ONLY at the time of departure. We request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care as you would your own. If unit is left unusually messy (extra unusual cleaning, unwashed dishes, food or garbage left in unit) or left damaged (damages/stains on carpet or furniture or to walls and floors), we reserve the right to apply credit card charges as part of our damage deposit policy for these expenses.
Additional Housekeeping- Pensacola Beach Properties takes great pride in the maintenance of our homes. If any garbage is found on the lawn or around the exterior of one of our homes (this includes cigarette butts and bottle caps), the guest will be held responsible for additional charges to cover the cost of Pensacola Beach Properties hiring a maintenance crew for cleanup. This will also apply to balconies or the exteriors of condominiums.
13. Linens/Towels/Supplies – Units are fully equipped. Although linens are provided, please bring your own beach towels, beach blankets and your own personal toiletries. An initial set up of trash liners, bathroom paper and facial soap is provided upon arrival. Extra supplies needed (including cleaning supplies) are the responsibility of the guest. Upon departure, please place all soiled linens in the tub for house cleaning, place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and run machine. If you leave unit in unusually messy condition, you will be charged an extra cleaning fee outside the normal prepaid cleaning. Moving any items or furnishings from one unit to another is not permitted.
14. Smoking & Pets – ALL units are NON-SMOKING units and absolutely NO PETS are allowed (unless a pet fee or deposit has been paid for and prearranged with a Pensacola Beach Property Agent). NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Guests found in violation of this agreement will be asked to leave and full stay rent charge will be due including deposit amount without refund. Smoking in the units will also result in a $250 charge for ozone cleaning of the unit. Pets in the unit will also result in a MINIMUM fine of $250.
15. Family Rental Only – No units will be rented to anyone under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian in the unit for the entire stay. Any reservation made under false pretense may be subject to forfeiture of advance rental payment/rental payments or security deposit.
16. Good Neighbor Policy – Many of our rentals are located in multi-unit buildings that include short and long term guests and year round residents. No parties or events are permitted without prior approval. All guest and owners are subject to conform to the rules and regulations of the properties. Guest(s) causing excessive noise or disturbances will be asked to check out immediately and full stay rent charge will be due including deposit amount with NO REFUNDS. Parking will only be for two vehicles unless stated. If you are bringing a boat/watercraft or RV, you must verify that there is appropriate parking on site before arriving.
17. Guest acknowledges – THIS GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT IN FULL AND ACCEPTS ALL TERMS BY GUEST SIGNATURE BELOW UPON RECEIPT OF THIS AGREEMENT AS OF RESERVATION OR
CHECK-IN. Guest also acknowledges that Pensacola Beach Property Management is the agent of the property owner and will be paid by the owner. The use of the owner’s WiFi is provided as a convenience to guests. Under no circumstances, however, is a guest to use the WiFi to engage in any act that violates the Copyright Act of 1976 (including but not limited to using file sharing sites to share or download copyrighted content) or to access any content or engage in any act that violated any applicable law. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless owner and agent for any such conduct. In some cases, it is necessary that Agent move guest reservation to a like unit
(Like unit being a similar unit matching sleeping capacity and not necessarily amenities) at Agent’s discretion. Agent will not be held responsible for the acts of theft, vandalism or other damages to the guest’s personal property or items left in unit. All reservations are not completely guaranteed and prices are subject to change without notice.
18. In Case of Emergency - Please call 850-934-0099 EXT 3. Your call will be returned as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: In the event you are locked out of your unit after business hours, follow emergency procedures after calling number listed above. An agent will return your call and meet you at the main office or at the unit. A charge of $25.00 for office meeting or $50.00 for unit meeting will apply and must be paid at time of event.
19. Parking - Please do NOT bring a trailer unless our management allows you to do so, many of the properties cannot accommodate them. You will be subject to all parking rules, regulations and fines that are in place at the location you are renting. We can accommodate parking for a maximum of two vehicles (unless otherwise specified in the marketing on our website).
Thank you for choosing accommodations managed by Pensacola Beach Properties! We greatly appreciate your business.
We hope you enjoy your visit in our beautiful paradise and have a great vacation making wonderful memories for years to come.
1. Do I need to bring sheets and towels? No, You only need to bring your beach towels. We provide standard linens to accommodate the units bed set up.
2. Are there dishes/pot & pans in the kitchen? Yes, Our kitchens are stocked with all basic kitchen utensils and cookware.
3. Will my vacation rental have soap/toilet paper, etc? We provide "starters" of paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap and bar soap, but it likely will not be enough to last you throughout your stay. You'll also have to provide your own laundry soap and any toiletry items.
4. Do I need to bring beach chairs/umbrellas? We recommend you bring your own beach chairs, beach service is not offered at all units.
5. Do I have to go to your office to check in? No, Once your reservation is paid in full you can expect to receive your welcome package and check in instructions containing remote check in and electronic door codes. Unless otherwise noted.
6. Do I need to check in during a specific time frame? What if I arrive late? We prefer that you check in between 4pm and 6pm to ensure that someone is on hand to help in the event that you need something when you arrive. You are welcome to come late if you choose, but please understand you will only have access to our emergency service phone line and there may be delays in response, or your requests could be answered the next day if they are non-emergency. Door code issues and access problems are considered emergencies and will be addressed immediately.
7. When is check in? Check in time is 4pm on the day of your arrival.
8. Can I get an early check in? Early check ins are not allowed. Guests who are found checking in early will immediately have their card charged $300 as an early check in fee. This is necessary to avoid interrupting guests checking out that day, and to make absolutely certain that your unit is clean and maintained before you stay. When is check out? Check out time is 10am on the day of your departure.
9. Can I check out late? Late check outs are not allowed. Guests who are found in the unit past 10am will be charged a $200 late check out fee. This is to make absolutely certain that our inspection, cleaning, and maintenance crews have full access and can get their jobs done in each unit in a timely manner.
10. What is your cancellation policy? If you cancel your reservation you will lose all monies paid to date- no exceptions. Please ask about purchasing trip insurance to protect yourself and your traveling party from last minute complications that would cause you to miss your trip!